Nov. 11, 2020
Today, the galvanized steel conduit exporter will introduce you to the wire conduit laying process standard. Engineering materials generally use JDG tubes, SC tubes, and PC tubes.
The wall thickness of steel pipes used for dark coating in wet areas such as basements should not be less than 2mm, and the wall thickness of steel pipes used for dark coating in dry locations such as floors should not be less than 1.5mm;
1. The inner and outer walls of non-galvanized steel pipes should be treated with anti-corrosion treatment; the outer wall of steel pipes buried in concrete may not be treated with anti-corrosion treatment.
2. The steel pipe should not be flattened or cracked. The inner wall of the pipe should be smooth and free of iron filings and edges. The end face of the pipe mouth should be smooth and free of burrs.
1. Rigid plastic insulated pipes should not be laid in places subject to mechanical damage through high temperature.
2. Rigid plastic insulated conduits hidden in walls or concrete should be medium-sized and above plastic insulated conduits.
3. The mouth of the rigid plastic insulated pipe should be flat and smooth. The pipe and the pipe, the pipe and the box (box), and other devices should be connected by socket fittings. The joint surface of the connection should be coated with a special glue, and the initial mouth should be firmly sealed.
1. The electrical conduit should be laid nearby in principle, along the nearest route to reduce bending. When conduit laying encounters the following conditions, a junction box should be added in the middle, and the location of the junction box should be convenient for wire laying:
a) The length of the pipe exceeds 40m without bending;
b) The length of the conduit exceeds 30m, with one bend;
c) The length of the duct exceeds 20m, with 2 bends;
d) The length of the duct exceeds 10m, with 3 bends.
2. The bending radius of the electrical conduit buried in the concrete shall not be less than 6 times the outer diameter of the pipe, and the bending radius of the electrical conduit buried underground in the outdoor shall not be less than 10 times the outer diameter of the pipe.
3. The pipeline socket pipeline should pass through the first main bar of the ground beam to prevent the root from being damaged.
4. For the laying of PVC pipe sockets, the maximum distance between the arc pipe part shall not be less than 15cm to ensure that the maximum shear force between the board surface and the beam surface is not affected by the pipeline.
5. After the laying of PVC pipe socket is completed and the concrete pouring is completed, the root of the pipe should be protected in time.
6. When laying PVC pipes, three pipes must not be stacked in one point to ensure the thickness of the protective layer; the distance between the two pipes should not be less than 20cm.
7. The galvanized steel conduit needs to be grounded and bridged at the pipe joint, pipe, and box (box) connection, using a special grounding card to bridge, and the cross-sectional area of the copper core cord with a cross-sectional area of 4mm2 should be used.
8. For pre-embedded boxes embedded in shear walls and columns, the opening of the bottom box should be flush with the finished surface of the concrete, no deep depression or protrusion, accurate positioning, and firm binding (the bottom box should be fixed with steel bars around the bottom). To prevent the concrete grout from deepening, the joints are best wrapped with electrical glue, and the inside and outside of the bottom box should be anticorrosive.
9. When electrical conduits are buried in concrete, it is not advisable to lay multiple one's sides by side. The spacing between each conduit should be more than 30-50mm. The embedded pipes on the basement roof are used to prevent damage to the expansion bolts of the comprehensive support of the basement. , The pre-embedded pipe should be raised no less than 5cm, and the pre-embedded box and management joint should avoid the post-pouring belt as much as possible.
10. For the part with a suspended ceiling under the template, it is advisable to mark the wiring of the electrical conduit on the template. Color paint (different professions use colors to distinguish) can be marked on the template along the direction of the conduit. After the concrete is poured, the top plate can be removed. Leaving a clear marking on the direction of the duct helps prevent damage to the electrical duct in the concrete.
Previous article: None
Next article: None
+86 137 5214 4288
+86 22 5888 9285 ext.606